Data management is critical to the success of any crossbore inspection program. Traceable records collected in a standardized method with defined geopositional accuracy can be loaded into existing software packages to provide address based searching capability for determining the status of crossbore inspection activity at any location.
- GIS shapefile creation based on sanitary/storm maps
- Inspection assignment address normalization
- Posting of contractor captured data into tracking software
- Review of delivered data for compliance with specifications
- Custom report generation tailored to clients' needs
- Data hosting