top of page
Construction Best Practices
Trenchless construction methods can reduce construction costs while minimizing impact to adjacent residences and businesses. It is the installer's responsibility to adhere to 811 notification protocol and positively identify locations of all crossing systems. Crossbore Consultants can work with our customers to insure that contract specifications address critical prospecting issues before trenchless activities commence.
- Specify prospecting activity to discover locations of all marked facilities.
- Specify Geopositional Satellite Survey (GPS) field data capture libraries and accuracy requirements.
- Specify methods/procedures for determining locations of unmarked utilities (pre-locating).
- Specify post video inspections for all adjacent gravity drain systems (sanitary and storm sewers).
- Specify record data (as-built) capture.
bottom of page